Queenstown Collision Centre are currently seeking an experienced Estimator to join our busy and thriving team. The person we are looking for must be passionate about the automotive industry and enjoy building relationships with other team members, customers and dealing with their requirements and able to work under a high pressure environment.
This position works alongside and is supported by our Admin, Parts and Sublet team. We are a CRA Licensed Repair Centre. You would be well rewarded above industry standard for your hard work and work with a great team in a modern, well equipped workshop where they use the latest in high performance products.
We are seeking candidates with the following attributes:
- Experience in Panel Repair or Refinishing industry with a minimum of 5 year experience & trade qualification.
- iBodyshop experience an advantage, but all training will given on site.
- Excellent organizational & communication skills.
- Keeping all work areas clean and tidy.
- To complete job description requirements to the highest standard.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- A full clean driver’s license.
- Following all QCC Health and Safety and QA Programs as put in place by QCC Management.
If you think that you would like to work in a proactive environment and would like a full job description, then we would like to hear from you.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.